Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who Should Win?

While you're filling out your ballots for who you think will win, let's play, "Who Should Win"

Tricia and I think that Viggo Mortenson should win best actor.

Marion Cotillard should win Best Actress
Amy Ryan should win Supporting,
Javier Barden should win Supporting Actor (yes, over PSH),
No Country Should win picture, director, adapted screenplay, editing

Falling Slowly should win best song
and La Vie en Rose should win Make-up

4 comments:

Kendra said...

I posted some of my votes on the google group - confused like Tricia, I guess. I'll try to copy them on the blog!

Kendra

Kendra said...

I'm voting for Johnny Depp for Actor, PSH for Supporting, Julie
Christie (but have heard that Marion Cotillard should win), Cate
Blanchett and No Country. I have La Vie for Make up, Blood for
Cinematography (basically I'm voting for MY film for all of the
categories other than picture!! Shows you how much I know.

Kendra

Kendra said...

I'm 3/5 but may have missed the earliest awards!

Kendra said...

OK, now I'm 9 for 21 - how about the rest of you?