I loved it - very funny. We here were all LOL.
Here's George.
JC is on stage!! How old is his girlfriend anyway? The rags say that they are very very close. He is having a hard time reading the teleprompter. Humm..
I mean GC, not JC!!!!
Looks like we're in for a montage. 80 years of Oscar
anything but Celine!!! argh
this is fun. I remember most of this
Love Jane's hair!
nice to end it with Chaplin
A little iPhone product placement..
I hope Get Smart is a good movie.
Anne Hathaway in rose bouquet
I don't like this shtick with them. Just get on with it.
Go Persepolis!!! And the winner is.............that rat movie...
ratatouille - I knew it!
this guy might be talented but he's not very funny
yawn,.....
Katherine Heigel - another great red dress. She looks like Marilyn Monroe.Go La Vie en Rose
Not norbit not Norbit not Norbit.
nice dress katherine. oh, enough of the nerves. she looks totally glamorous. dig the male, female earrings.
it won it won it won!!!!
short-winded & french accent - great combo!
Here we go with the songs from Enchanted. Any Adams is brave to sing that song in front of everyone. Think she's lip syncing her own voice?
yawn.. . . . . happy working snooze
this song can stop any time now...
i think she is really singing & i give her credit
cute little interviews with past winners
who do you have at your house, Susan?
that was a very cute McD commercial
it's just me, Alice (doing homework) and Audrey. Patrick's upstairs and the cats don't want to be bothered
creepy master card commercial
Give the kid a hug for me. Did Audrey dress up for the occasion?
what the hell's the rock doing here?
so far I am one for 4
glad Golden Compass won - pregnant Cate looking gorgeous as always.
gorgeous preggo dress - do you think Cate will let me borrow it?
do you know who the woman is with johnny depp?
nice quick view of Johnny. Glad Sweeney got something.
funny bit about Cate as a pit bull in NCFOMspeaking of which, here comes Javier's time
susan - are you rooting for your man? psf?
Go Javier. Of course PSH is my favorite but Javier deserved to win this one. Wish it was a tie though with Hal Holbrook
never heard of august rush. has anyone seen it? i like the song, tho once is better
owen wilson is out in the world! glad to see he is doing well.
Ditto that. I'm glad he just did the reading and didn't draw attention to anything.
another red dress.
Supporting Actress should be very interesting. no front runner.
bad, bad dress tilda
Tilda! SHe's overwhelmed
so glad she got the award - her performance was fab. kinda weird speech, tho
nice speech.
I liked her speech because it was unconventional and fun. nice follow up spot on Sidney P
Jessica might be covering up since she just gave birth. She looks beautiful. I love the color, and her hair.
Oops I'm wrong. She covered up because she IS pregnant. Thanks John
John McAvoy is so cool.Opp here comes a possible award for the boys
yeah! Chalk up two for the boys from St. Louis Park! (counting Javier's)
Kristen Chenowith looks awesome!
Any awards for the Oscar ads?
I'm 6 for 12 - how're you all doing?
I was doing well but now I'm just 5 for 12! No right choices in the last four awards:)
I didn't cast my vote for her but I'm glad that Marion Cotillard won!
Make that the last five, now I'm 5 for 13
Marion!!!! When you see this film you will appreciate why this young woman completely deserved to win.
How great to see someone so excited about winning!
Kendra - glad you can get on the blog
Falling Slowly is really pretty!
The audience likes it and the couple is sweet
THAT WAS ONE OF THE TWO MOMENTS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!
A few of my favorites...In the Heat of the Night, Amadeus, The Sting, The Departed...
I really missed out on the The Bourne Ultimatum editing/mixing excellence!But I like Matt Damon:)
Very funny JS!
Glen and Marketa were wonderful. The song works better without the big orchestra. It is the center of the film.
Nicole's jewelry seems a bit odd.
Nicole Kidman looks great, of course. Interesting draping of the diamonds
Nice standing O for a tech guy.
I hope I'm that articulate when I'm 77 let alone 97!
Who really cares about this year's foreign film noms? The Diving Bell should have been there.
Penelope Cruz' dress looked rather Victorian.
This guy was a bad choice to sing this song!
Yeah!!
too bad they cut the mike on such an jubilent (sp?) acceptance.
Now THAT was the best part of the night.
Nice touch to let the young songwriter/singer back to give her acceptance speech!
and their bringing Marketa back was another the best part of the night.
agreed
bet they end this montage with Heath Ledger
during the death montage i can hear susan saying, "awwwwe."
yep they did.
Marketa is 19 years old! She was only 17 when the film was made
I want Amy Adams' skin. She looks incredible.
Delayed comment - Kelsey thinks Cameron looks jacked!
silly intro on Harrison Ford...he's talking...slower...than...the..9..7...year ..old...set...deigner
was that Diablo Cody or Pebbles Flintstone?
loved diablo's speech - brought tears to my eyes
i think harrison ford might have parkensons - i'm being serious
yeah, diablo's dress sucked & i'm thirlled she won
here's hoping for an upset!!!
love helen m
and her dress
I love Helen Mirren! and I love Johnny Depp!
ddl it is, he did earn it. what was that clooney quote - he felt like hillary clinton & ddl is obama
OK, let's go boys from St. Louis Park. Make us proud.
How cool is it that Frances McDormand just whistled when the boys finished accepting their award?
All my votes are tallied! I'm a whopping 10 for 24 this year - undoubtedly my worst showing, due in large part to the fact that Susan lives in MN!!!Thanks for a great night - the food, the clothes, (the swag), the witty reparte. I'd like to thank my family (Kelsey and John) for watching with me my friend Susan for keeping the party going!
I somehow managed 16. Thanks for organizing us susan! Nighty-night, all.
Post a Comment
105 comments:
I loved it - very funny. We here were all LOL.
Here's George.
JC is on stage!! How old is his girlfriend anyway? The rags say that they are very very close.
He is having a hard time reading the teleprompter. Humm..
I mean GC, not JC!!!!
Looks like we're in for a montage. 80 years of Oscar
anything but Celine!!! argh
this is fun. I remember most of this
Love Jane's hair!
nice to end it with Chaplin
A little iPhone product placement..
I hope Get Smart is a good movie.
Anne Hathaway in rose bouquet
I don't like this shtick with them. Just get on with it.
Go Persepolis!!! And the winner is.............that rat movie...
ratatouille - I knew it!
this guy might be talented but he's not very funny
yawn,.....
Katherine Heigel - another great red dress. She looks like Marilyn Monroe.
Go La Vie en Rose
Not norbit not Norbit not Norbit.
nice dress katherine. oh, enough of the nerves. she looks totally glamorous. dig the male, female earrings.
it won it won it won!!!!
short-winded & french accent - great combo!
Here we go with the songs from Enchanted. Any Adams is brave to sing that song in front of everyone. Think she's lip syncing her own voice?
yawn.. . . . . happy working snooze
this song can stop any time now...
i think she is really singing & i give her credit
cute little interviews with past winners
who do you have at your house, Susan?
that was a very cute McD commercial
it's just me, Alice (doing homework) and Audrey. Patrick's upstairs and the cats don't want to be bothered
creepy master card commercial
Give the kid a hug for me. Did Audrey dress up for the occasion?
what the hell's the rock doing here?
so far I am one for 4
glad Golden Compass won -
pregnant Cate looking gorgeous as always.
gorgeous preggo dress - do you think Cate will let me borrow it?
do you know who the woman is with johnny depp?
nice quick view of Johnny. Glad Sweeney got something.
funny bit about Cate as a pit bull in NCFOM
speaking of which, here comes Javier's time
susan - are you rooting for your man? psf?
Go Javier. Of course PSH is my favorite but Javier deserved to win this one. Wish it was a tie though with Hal Holbrook
never heard of august rush. has anyone seen it? i like the song, tho once is better
owen wilson is out in the world! glad to see he is doing well.
Ditto that. I'm glad he just did the reading and didn't draw attention to anything.
another red dress.
Supporting Actress should be very interesting. no front runner.
bad, bad dress tilda
Tilda! SHe's overwhelmed
Tilda! SHe's overwhelmed
so glad she got the award - her performance was fab. kinda weird speech, tho
nice speech.
I liked her speech because it was unconventional and fun.
nice follow up spot on Sidney P
Jessica might be covering up since she just gave birth. She looks beautiful. I love the color, and her hair.
Oops I'm wrong. She covered up because she IS pregnant. Thanks John
John McAvoy is so cool.
Opp here comes a possible award for the boys
yeah! Chalk up two for the boys from St. Louis Park! (counting Javier's)
Kristen Chenowith looks awesome!
Any awards for the Oscar ads?
I'm 6 for 12 - how're you all doing?
I was doing well but now I'm just 5 for 12! No right choices in the last four awards:)
I didn't cast my vote for her but I'm glad that Marion Cotillard won!
Make that the last five, now I'm 5 for 13
Marion!!!! When you see this film you will appreciate why this young woman completely deserved to win.
How great to see someone so excited about winning!
Kendra - glad you can get on the blog
Falling Slowly is really pretty!
The audience likes it and the couple is sweet
THAT WAS ONE OF THE TWO MOMENTS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!
A few of my favorites...In the Heat of the Night, Amadeus, The Sting, The Departed...
I really missed out on the The Bourne Ultimatum editing/mixing excellence!
But I like Matt Damon:)
Very funny JS!
Glen and Marketa were wonderful. The song works better without the big orchestra. It is the center of the film.
Nicole's jewelry seems a bit odd.
Nicole Kidman looks great, of course. Interesting draping of the diamonds
Nice standing O for a tech guy.
I hope I'm that articulate when I'm 77 let alone 97!
Who really cares about this year's foreign film noms? The Diving Bell should have been there.
Penelope Cruz' dress looked rather Victorian.
This guy was a bad choice to sing this song!
Yeah!!
too bad they cut the mike on such an jubilent (sp?) acceptance.
Now THAT was the best part of the night.
Nice touch to let the young songwriter/singer back to give her acceptance speech!
and their bringing Marketa back was another the best part of the night.
agreed
bet they end this montage with Heath Ledger
during the death montage i can hear susan saying, "awwwwe."
yep they did.
Marketa is 19 years old! She was only 17 when the film was made
I want Amy Adams' skin. She looks incredible.
Delayed comment - Kelsey thinks Cameron looks jacked!
silly intro on Harrison Ford...
he's talking...slower...than...the..9..7...year ..old...set...deigner
was that Diablo Cody or Pebbles Flintstone?
loved diablo's speech - brought tears to my eyes
i think harrison ford might have parkensons - i'm being serious
yeah, diablo's dress sucked & i'm thirlled she won
here's hoping for an upset!!!
love helen m
and her dress
I love Helen Mirren! and I love Johnny Depp!
ddl it is, he did earn it. what was that clooney quote - he felt like hillary clinton & ddl is obama
OK, let's go boys from St. Louis Park. Make us proud.
How cool is it that Frances McDormand just whistled when the boys finished accepting their award?
All my votes are tallied! I'm a whopping 10 for 24 this year - undoubtedly my worst showing, due in large part to the fact that Susan lives in MN!!!
Thanks for a great night - the food, the clothes, (the swag), the witty reparte.
I'd like to thank my family (Kelsey and John) for watching with me my friend Susan for keeping the party going!
I somehow managed 16. Thanks for organizing us susan! Nighty-night, all.
Post a Comment