James MacAcoy sounds very cute with his Scottish accent. His wife seems very cool.
Amy Adams - her hair is down. She's in black, and has a strange little piece of net for a purse. She's showing an action figure from her film Enchanted.
fantasy - Laura Linney and Jennifer Garner - OMG - Gary Busey just attacked Jennifer. What a jerk.Keri Russell is a very fitted, light pink strapless thing.Seth Rogan isn't work writing about.Miley Cyrus looking like Shelley Duval Anne Hathaway in a bright red one shoulder bouquet of roses!
JOhnny Depp looking gorgeous.Viggo looking rather shagg, but cool. Who's the young woman with him? Not his date, I hope.
Katherine Heigel in a beautiful red dress, with her hair down and lovely. OK, I'm moving over to ABC now.
Regis Philbin (also an idiot) talking to George Clooney. Looking a little gray. His girlfriend is stiff.Ooooo here's Marion Cotillard - she is INCREDIBLE! She's in fish scales, but she looks beautiful. Her Enlish is excellent. John Travolta, with the painted hair again. Kelly's in a pumpkin costume.
JAVIER JAVIER JAVIER
So, I keep posting but my posts don't show up but I'll just keep trying!
Kendra, I can see it.
I just posted & then it crashed... and my post got lost...
Katherine Heigle looked so glam! Don't think the song from Enchanted is going to be much competition for the Once one.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
James MacAcoy sounds very cute with his Scottish accent.
His wife seems very cool.
Amy Adams - her hair is down. She's in black, and has a strange little piece of net for a purse. She's showing an action figure from her film Enchanted.
fantasy - Laura Linney and Jennifer Garner - OMG - Gary Busey just attacked Jennifer. What a jerk.
Keri Russell is a very fitted, light pink strapless thing.
Seth Rogan isn't work writing about.
Miley Cyrus looking like Shelley Duval
Anne Hathaway in a bright red one shoulder bouquet of roses!
JOhnny Depp looking gorgeous.
Viggo looking rather shagg, but cool. Who's the young woman with him? Not his date, I hope.
Katherine Heigel in a beautiful red dress, with her hair down and lovely. OK, I'm moving over to ABC now.
Regis Philbin (also an idiot) talking to George Clooney. Looking a little gray. His girlfriend is stiff.
Ooooo here's Marion Cotillard - she is INCREDIBLE! She's in fish scales, but she looks beautiful. Her Enlish is excellent.
John Travolta, with the painted hair again. Kelly's in a pumpkin costume.
JAVIER JAVIER JAVIER
So, I keep posting but my posts don't show up but I'll just keep trying!
Kendra, I can see it.
I just posted & then it crashed... and my post got lost...
Katherine Heigle looked so glam! Don't think the song from Enchanted is going to be much competition for the Once one.
Post a Comment