Sure I'm excited to see the awards and the fashion and I'm rooting for No Country big time (home team in a way, seeing as how the Coens are from St. Louis Park which to Minneapolis as Silver Spring is to DC), but the one moment of tonight's celebration that I can not wait for is when "Falling Slowly" from the film "Once" is sung and wins the award for Best Song.
There's a clip from the film when Glen and Marketa sing the song on YouTube that curiously won't link here (copy and paste the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzQRuTwaFI8)

(But even better to watch the movie. It's on DVD now.)
What is the moment you're waiting for????
2 comments:
Thanks for the pix, Susan. I am waiting for the shots of Michael Cera in the audience.
I included a picture of Michael Cera in the slideshow. Couldn't find a front view.
Post a Comment